Join us on Saturday, August 25 at 8Am along the boardwalk in Ventnor City, New Jersey for Holton's Heroes' 3rd annual walk for pediatric brain injuries.
2017 Holton's Heroes Walk
Hundreds of walkers raise awareness and funds for pediatric brain injury survivors at last year's 2nd annual Walk/Roll for Pediatric Brain Injuries.
ABOUT THIS YEAR'S WALK
We hope to inspire awareness and acceptance while raising funds for children recovering from brain injuries as we walk the picturesque Jersey shore. All donations raised for this program support Holton's Heroes' mission to serve the community by connecting children who have suffered a life-threatening, post-birth brain injury with therapeutic tools and devices, enriching activities, educational information and resources for them and their loved ones.
Leading the walk alongside Holton and other #heroes will be the world famous Phillie Phanatic of the Philadelphia Phillies! He'll be on hand to have some fun too, so get those cameras ready!
These past two years, hundreds of walk participants have helped us raise more than $21,000 that has been used to directly help child brain injury survivors like Giada, Webb, Carter, and more! At this year's walk, let's match our two year total!
With that goal in mind, we politely ask all attending walk participants to make a donation in honor of the children and families Holton's Heroes serves. Suggested donations are:
- $30 for all walkers 12 and over. These donors will receive a limited-edition Holton's Heroes gift bag, complete with support bracelet and custom-designed t-shirt by local artist Jon Baker.
- $25 for all walkers between 5 and 11. These donors will receive a limited-edition Holton's Heroes gift bag complete with a Mattel toy, support bracelet, and a limited-run Holton's Heroes hat. (HH kid tees can be purchased separately in the store)
- $30 for "virtual" walkers. This is a great option for supporters who can't attend, but want to help pediatric brain injury survivors.
Additionally, we will offer free refreshments and tasty snacks for all attendees compliments of everybody's favorite store, Wawa.
This is a family-friendly event, so feel free to bring everyone and help us spread the word by sharing this page.
Own a business and want to help?
Simply save our official walk flyer to your desktop and print it out on 11x17 color paper. Hang up for your customers to see and — boom! — you are now an official Holton's Hero!
Walk Schedule & MAP
- Check-In @ 8:00am
- Founder's Speech @ 9:00am
- Group Photo @ 9:20am
- Holton Heroes walk @ 9:30am
- Eat, Talk, & Be Incredible!
PARKING & Respectfulness
There is a local parking lot off New Port Ave. that tends to fill up early in the summer time. However, there is ample street parking all around the island.
We mean this with peace & love, peace & love. Please be respectful of the Margate & Ventnor City residents by not parking in driveways or prohibited areas. Also, let's help keep the island clean by leaving no trash behind.
$10 raffle tickets will be sold at the event for an incredible array of prizes. Credit cards, checks, and cash accepted.