Join us for an incredible evening of live music, dancing, food and adult juices as we raise funds and awareness for pediatric brain injury survivors.
We are thrilled to have Jessica Childress, a Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter reminiscent of the golden age of classic soul, honor us as our headlining act. Since Jessica's national music debut on NBC's "The Voice," she's opened for Charles Bradley, Patti Labelle, The Family Stone and performed at SXSW, Sunset Strip Music Festival, and most recently at Bottlerock Napa Valley 2017. Her enormous voice that combines traditional R&B with a passionate rock n' roll energy will surely set the room on fire!
DJ Rick Farrell will be spinning all night and a special opening performance will kick the night off for everyone.
Raffle tickets will be sold at the event for $10 each for the many amazing raffle prizes that will be on display. From VIP concert tickets to signed memorabilia and even a custom-tailored suit—you will want to come ready to spend for charity! Winners will be chosen and awarded their prize that evening.
Additionally, our silent auction will feature exclusive vacation packages, signed instruments and personalized experiences, so make sure to bring your wallet, a winning edge, and maybe a back-up wallet. ;)
The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales, auctions, raffles, and merchandise go towards furthering Holton's Heroes, which provides support, information, and therapy tools for children and their loved ones affected by a post-birth brain injury.
To learn more about our past Heroes, click here.
- 2 3-day VIP Passes to Bottlerock Napa Valley 2018
- Signed Maroon 5 Guitar
- 2 Tickets to any show at The Joint plus one night stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in the Paradise Tower in Las Vegas
- 2-night stay at Mandalay Bay plus 2 tickets to an event or concert at T-Mobile Arena with limo ride to and from show!
- 2 VIP tickets to an taping of "ELLEN" on Warner Bros. lot
- Michael B. Jordan signed boxing gloves from the feature film "Creed"
- 2 Premiere 1 Level seats to a Los Angeles Clippers regular season game
- 2 Premiere 1 Level seats to a Los Angeles Lakers regular season game
- 2 Premiere 1 Level seats to a Los Angeles Kings regular season game
- Lea Michelle signed Glee DVD along with her latest album and book
- Dixie Chicks Package: Full-band signed CD album, plus authentic 'pieces of vinyl,' concert tee and hoodie, and more!
GROWING LIST OF RAFFLE PRIZES:
- 2 Tickets to ANY show at the Axis at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas
- Nuciano clutch
- The Ultimate Fashion, Beauty, and Style Gift Set
- 2 Tickets to Michael Jackson One at Mandalay Bay plus one night stay in the all-suite Delano tower
- 2-Night Weekend Stay at Dream Hotel in New York City
- Malibu Wine Safari "Explore Giraffe / Wine Tasting Tour" for two
- Private tour for two of Jay Leno's Big Dog Garage in Burbank, CA
- 2 Tickets to a taping of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" in New York City
- 4 VIP tickets to an upcoming taping of "The Late Late Show with James Corden" at CBS TV City
- 2 VIP tickets to an upcoming taping of "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" in New York City
- 2 Tickets to an upcoming taping of NBC's "The Voice" on Warner Bros. lot
- 4 Tickets to an upcoming taping of NBC's "America's Got Talent"
- VIP Tour of 30 Rock in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles' Carson Wentz signed photo
- Robert Irvine signed copy of his book "Fit Fuel"
- Dr. Phil VIP Package including 4 show tickets, signed photos and more!
- Dermalogica Gift Basket
- 1-hour Photo session plus images with Chyna Photography
- Custom-Tailored Men's Suit
- 3-month subscription to POPSUGAR's 'Must Have' Box
- Wheel of Fortune's Package including VIP tickets and Pat Sajak & Vanna White signed memorabilia
- Holton's Heroes Swag Package including hoodie, tee, popsocket, lip balm, and lanyard
- More to be announced!
Cash, credit card, and Apple Pay accepted at event. All silent auction winners must pay final winning bid before receiving item or prize certificate that evening.
Our classic line of men and women apparel including our new line of hoodies will be available for purchase.
If you are a business or organization that would like to donate something to our event, you can download a donation form here. Please return all forms and donation items by November 5, 2017. Due to our 501(c)(3) status all donations are tax deductible to full extent of the law.