Holton’s Heroes will host a night of charity auctions, raffles, and live music at The Federal Bar in North Hollywood, California, on November 16, 2016. Please join us as we raise money for our foundation, which helps children who have been affected by a post-birth life-altering brain injury, as well as their loved ones. To learn more about our past Heroes, click here.
Frequently called “the quintessential California band,” the Mowgli’s – known for their laid-back mix of sunny West Coast pop, garage rock, and 60’s Laurel Canyon folk sound – will graciously headline this incredible evening of support for children suffering from traumatic and anoxic brain injuries. The phenomenal six-piece group just released their third album, Where’d Your Weekend Go?, which you can buy right here.
In addition to the Mowgli’s, we have a special secret opening performer lined up that we’ll share as the date gets closer, so stay tuned!
Raffle tickets will be sold for $10 PER Ticket at the event to be used toward any of the following – and growing! – List of raffle PRIZES (must be present at drawing to claim prize):
- Big Bear vacation rental (1 week)**
- 2 VIP tickets to “Wheel of Fortune” with extras
- 2 VIP tickets to upcoming Fab Four concert in Anaheim
- 2 tickets to Los Angeles Lakers vs Utah Jazz with special parking included
- 2 tickets to a December taping of "The Voice" on NBC
- Signed copy of Joe Manganiello's inspirational book “Evolution”
- Swag Bag from The Guardian US: Water bottle, moleskin notebook, high-end backpack, T-shirt, wooden headphones
- The Outdoor Package: Northface backpack, rock climbing helmet, towel, goggles, breathing mask, first-aid kit, flashlight
- Dermalogica gift basket with gift card for free facial
- The Ultimate Universal Music Box Set Collection: The Beatles, John Lennon, Elton John, KISS, The Rolling Stones, & Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues
- Eddie Bauer Travel Package
- Aviator Nation tote bag including a unisex hoodie, unisex tee, and trucker hat
- Gifts cards to KA Sushi and the Yardhouse
- Passes to the Long Beach Aquarium
- More to be announced!
But wait ... There’s More! The following is a list of items that will be up for Silent Auction at the live event:
- Two VIP 3-day passes to Bottlerock 2017
- Two tickets in the AEG VIP Suite for one regular season Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, and Los Angeles Clippers game at Staples Center*
- Mint condition Dixie Chicks signed Les Paul Guitar
- Two tickets to see Britney Spears in concert at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, NV*
- Two VIP tickets for any show* at The Joint in Las Vegas and one night stay at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino*
- Two tickets for Michael Jackson ONE at Mandalay Bay along with one night stay in their all suite tower Delano in Las Vegas, NV*
- Signed guitar by singer, dancer, and actress Tinashe
- Maui vacation rental (1 week)**
- Palm Desert vacation rental (1 week)***
*Subject to availability and must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Must be used by November 16, 2017. **Subject to availability and must be booked at least one month in advance. ***Property not available until April 2017. Must be booked at least one month in advance.
We will accept cash, credit card, and Apple Pay at the event. All silent auction winners must pay final winning bid before receiving item or prize certificate that evening – no exceptions. We will also be selling our classic line of tees in addition to our new line of hoodies.
If you are a business or organization that would like to donate something to our event, you can download a donation form here. Please return all forms and donation items by November 5, 2016. Due to our 501(c)(3) status all donations are tax deductible to full extent of the law.
Download our official press release here.